Sunday, September 24, 2006

And nothing else matters...

...when you turn it up loud

Or load as I was about to write it.

I feel super rough today. Which doesn't really make sense as I had an extra long lie in, had regular meals & (as usual for the weekend) did absolutely nothing. This has been happening far too much for me recently. And my guts haven't been too good either.

Maybe I should see a doctor. But I can hardly see any diagnosis coming out of it.

So perhaps I should do more (some) exercise & hope that by moving about I can get out of the weird funk that my head is currently in.

Still at least I've still got work to look forward to, right?

http://business.guardian.co.uk/story/0,,1872824,00.html

Oh bum.

Well tomorrow I have a celebratory lunch with Diddy to celebrate passing my exam. This leaves me in a dilemma. Do I keep quiet & eat food or do I say how crap the restructure has been announced? Possibly the former. Although I may vomit as well ("I agree" - Mr Creosote).

I do actually have some funny stuff to write about, but I've completely forgotten what it was. It's written down somewhere though so you do have something to look forward to.

Hurrah!

No comments: