Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Slow news day

So what have I got to report today? A big fat lonely zero. Done nothing. Actually that's a bit of a lie, got very drunk on the booze cruise. I drank WKD Blues (a dodgy alcopop) for the two hour journey down the river Ouse which had the effect of me forgetting how I actually got home (I suspect it was me staggering home). Luckily I didn't take my camera so none of this dodginess has been recorded.

Over the bank holiday weekend I did absolutely nothing. Nearly went to the shops once but I couldn't be arsed. That was my weekend. I do have to say that this is a good website - http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/.

Oh and I watched Wild Zero and Christie Malry's Own Double Entry. Both were excellent. Wild Zero was a totally bizarre Japanese Zombie movie which starred a rock ("And" - Ed) roll band called Guitar Wolf. I laughed twice at the weirdness of it. Christie Malry is about a slightly austistic kid who takes the world of accounting to a violent conclusion. All CIMA students should view it.

Must go Home And Away's on now. Hope Tasha's in this episode.

No comments: