Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Weetabix. I used to have the posters of the skinhead cartoon Weetabix characters on my wall when I was a kid. I like how mushy they get in milk.

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
Because we're renting a furnished house we never usually get stuff for the home. I guess the last thing we got was a heart shaped photo holder thing to go on the wall.

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
I honestly can't remember a funy advert. That Spinal Tap fake advert for Heavy Metal Memories is funny, but I've only ever seen it on the DVD extras disc.



Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
Are you sure it's for a company? You're not just using this to get receipe ideas? Hmmm, I'll try some Thyme Polar Bear followed by some Ginger Antelope.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.
I haven't filled in a blank since the last time I filled in a blank. Probably.

No comments: