Friday, February 15, 2008

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
Name one thing that is unique about you.
I have various skin marks no-one ever appear to notice until the sixth time they talk to me and then they tell me I've got something on my face. I then rub at it for ages until I realise I'll be unable to get rid of it without paying a plastic surgeon top dollar.

Soup
Fill in the blank: My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too.
My favourite Coen Brothers film is The Hudsucker Proxy but I like The Big Lebowski too (and all the other ones, even the Clooney/Zeta Jones one).

Salad
What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?
I have no idea. Partly because we're renting a furnished house and partly because I'm wood clueless.

Main Course
Who do you talk to most often on the phone?
My Mum. I call every Sunday without fail. I do speak to my Dad as well, but that conversation is usually about how crap Forest are & then he passes me on to my Mum again.

Dessert
What level of responsibility do you have in your job?
Hardly any. Which is just how I like it. Unless I don't get a big enough pay rise this year in which case I may ask for a bit more.

No comments: