Friday, December 15, 2006

C S S...

...sucks

My first ever Friday Feast:

Appetizer
What was your very first job with a paycheck?

Working behind the counter of the local Naafi/corner shop. Have absolutely nothing of interest to say about it. Except once I put frozen fridge in the fridge section. Felt a bit stupid about that, but both sections looked the same!

Soup
Did you ever lose something really important to you?

I've lost things I'd still like to have around. But thinking about it, if I wanted them so much I'd have made more of an effort to keep them.

I'm annoyed that I got rid of my Transformers comics though. Particularly as now I'm buying them for even more money as graphic novels. Bah.

Salad
What is the best Christmas present you ever received?

My favourite ever EVER present was probably my Spectrum computer. Just opening it I think I was dead excited. It was the future in my living room! Now it's stuck in my loft without a TV to plug into. How sad.

Main Course
Tell about a favorite "hang out" place for you and your friends when you were in high school.

It was the Chip Shop about ten minutes away. The best bit was that it had a little arcade section with Point Blank and some others. It also had some pinball machines and somehow I became excellent at playing The Shadow. It had a little section at the top called the Battlefield. I could get the ball up there well easily and score loads of points. I was always on the high score and always got a free game. I'm such a cheapskate.

Dessert
Name something that always brings a smile to your face.

Vic and Bob's Masterchef sketch.

No comments: