Friday, December 29, 2006

Separated by motorways...

...the A14 and the A1 (so long!)

I suppose my Feast was slightly negative, as people have pointed out in comments. There's been lots of good things that have happened to me in 2006. Moving in with the Schatz is probably the best decision I've ever made. I know finally feel that I'm finally in a home for the first time since I left my parents house.

The problem is that I'm going into 2007 unsure that I'll have a job by August. It doesn't help when I come back from Germany to a letter saying I won't even be interviewed for one of the internal jobs I went for. Boo. Positive thinking will get me through this. And winning the lottery*.

***FREYA SPOILER - DON'T READ THIS PLEASE SCHATZ!***

My friend Cathy has told me a few things which are making me very nervous about Japan. Not the country itself, but what I'm planning on saying to Freya there. Ladies, do diamonds matter? Is there a way of making an proposal ethical? Any advice is always welcome.

* Although by mentioning the lottery I'm sure that weird geordie lottery syndicate guy will comment again. Boo.

No comments: