Thursday, December 21, 2006

Everything we do...


DSC09026
Originally uploaded by uppi17.
...is driven by you

I really shouldn't drink. Not because it ends up in pictures like this one, but because I got so tired that I was in bed by 11pm. And I'd have preferred to have stayed out much longer.

There's also the fact that I've never been good the morning after the night before. Eurgh. My head is terrible. And my tummy too. I could have just drunk water and still done a stupid picture like this because I don't really have that much holding me back from doing stupid stuff like this.

But if I stop drinking I should (in theory) be able to stay out longer, have better quality sleep and not wake up feeling like someone has shat in my cereal.

In good news I have finished work for the year. Hurrah!

No comments: