Friday, January 04, 2008

Fridays feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?

I won a mug in Mark Radcliffe's crucial three competition which arrived in the post a while back. Although this wasn't a surprise as I was on air when I won it. However I had totally forgotten about it when it had arrived so it was still a surprise (sort of).

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?
At the moment I'd want a flat in Tokyo. All year round. I've totally fallen in love with the place since we went in May. All I need to do is actually learn some Japanese & get a half-decent job.

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.
Pineapple & cherry is out - don't like them. I only like orange juice - the fruit is far too fleshy. So it's between apple & banana. I'll go for apple as it's harder to crush/damage an apple as it is to do so to a banana.

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.
It's a t-shirt that has a girl from Battle Royale being killed in a very bloody fashion. OK so it's not strictly nice but it looks good - http://www.airsideshop.com/product.php?id=193.

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?
Any day where I've had a hangover could be deleted. Although this might mean that I start drinking again so it's probably best I remember that otherwise that whole sorry affair would start again.

No comments: