Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?
On average? About five ish. Normally I'm laughing when I'm with Freya. Work, not so much. So I'd guess the par score for laughs goes up on the weekends.

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?
I do not wear sunglasses. This might explain why my eyes are failing. That or too much time watching telly/on the PC. I must get back into books!

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?
Let's go on the Orient Express. That way the train would be a pretty good holiday in itself. I would suggest a trip a la The Darjeeling Limited, but going from England to India by train would really wear me out.

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
I can walk into town to work and it only takes me twenty minutes.

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?
Purple. I have no reason why.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great Feast. I would love to ride on the Darjeeling Limited as well. But yeah, that could be a long ride. Happy feasting.

Judy said...

Happy Friday. I would LOVE to go on the Orient Express... what a trip that would be. And, I like the idea of being able to walk nearly everywhere. I experienced that when I lived in Brazil. Here in the States.. not so much.

Anonymous said...

Purple is a lovely color :)
Happy Friday! Come join my feast :)

Amy said...

I chose purple too! But I chose it because it's my favorite.

Great Feast!