Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
My middle name is David. I would not change it as I like that my first name has three syllables, my middle name has two and my surname has one. I feel it has a nice cadence because of this. I realise I am a geek.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
Green. I have no other fashion ideas.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Not too sure. I'm a bit crap at tidying up after myself. And I don't like chopping carrots, they make my hands feel weird.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
I have two examples of this. Firstly I'm wary of stickers being on my skin, this is from when I gave money to a clown for charity and he put a charity sticker on my nose. Perhaps I should be scared of clowns because of this, but the sticker was more traumatic.

I'm also scared of icy paths, because I fell over once and bashed my head somewhat rotten. This is a more rational fear, but I shouldn't be walking about like I've broken both legs just because it's slightly cold.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
I am sitting in the spare bedroom on a stool (that reminds me I should buy a decent desk chair soon). I can see about 70 Euro. My Black Power tongue scraper. An Emmy The Great flyer.

2 comments:

Sherry Lewis said...

I'm sure your name has a lovely cadence! And don't feel bad. I haven't even bashed in my head, although I have seriously injured my knees on the ice. I walk around like I'm 90 and have broken both legs at the first sign of moisture!

**"Liza"** said...

great feast here..great main course and salad..;)
Have a great weekend!
Mine is up too