Saturday, November 11, 2006

Let's make love...

...and listen to Death From Above

Hmmm. Not really got much to say even though lots has happened. I've realised that I'm never that topical about what I write about, but I think that's more to do with the fact that I steer clear of news as much as possible.

Got another interview on Tuesday with the same Sinister Mega Global Corporation that wouldn't hire me last time. This time I've been doing some practising so hopefully I'll actually do well this time around. The only problem is that we have to do a group discussion, these kind of things always cause problems for me. Should I go ahead and take control of the meeting (even though I'm never usually like that) or should I just chip in now and then? I think the latter is that is more like me.

Just about recovered from Thursday night. Part of why I felt so bad was the drink, but I had hardly any sleep since Monday and I think it caught up with me. Sleep is good.

In fact I think I'll go to sleep now. Sounds good to me.

Good night.

No comments: