Sunday, November 18, 2007

NBPM 18: Kuhund

So I'm typing this on my laptop which now no longer takes twenty minutes to start up. Now it only takes about two. This was done by me wiping the hard-drive and installing everything from scratch.

As is usually the case I had a quick spell of backing everything up and then, when the formatting was taking place I worried about whether I actually did back everything up. Usually I don't forget anything but I did have one bad incident a while back.

I deleted the kuhund.

The kuhund was a screensaver based on then German kids TV presenter/singer now German home improvements TV presenter Enie van de Meiklokjes. The screensaver consisted of one thing which was an animated drawing of a dog/cow hybrid. It was very basic and very repetitive. However I loved it and was very upset to have deleted it. Sad face.

No comments: